- Digital Mapmaker
- Microsoft introduces 'Surface'
- Projection Mapping in Sydney
- Facebook stops support for Chrome and Safari
- Chrome > Internet Explorer
- Autodesk 123D Catch
- Pair, the social network for two
- SoundWave: New Gestural Interface using inaudable sound waves
- Unreasonable at sea
- Layer Cake
- Micro Empire
- Facebook acquires Instagram...
- Paper for iPad
- Twitter launches analytics
- The end of photobombing?
- Pinterest becoming huge!
- The Evolution of Mobile
- Grooveshark does Mobile Web
- You just made love?
- IE Starts Automatic Upgrades
- Google Analytics for shops
- .xxx domain names on general sale
- Google Search - Graphs
- Little printer
- Address is approximate
- National Geographic 2011
- Google Street View
- 3D projection in mid-air
- Measuring the mood
- Time Lapse View from Space, Fly Over
- Adobe says goodbye to mobile Flash
- Pillow Talk
- Supakitch and Koralie
- G+ Pages for Businesses & Brands
- Game Milestones
- Wall of Sound
- Google ameliorates its search engine
- Motion Holographics
- Drawing in Circles
- Google Street View inside buildings
- G+ for Apps
- Oh my lollipop
- First facebook serversite in Europe
- Google explains their autonomous cars
- Facebook Takes Credits outside its network
- New Chrome Web Store
- Google and Adobe sponsor W3C
- Street View visits the Alps, by Rail...
- Google Analytics Live
- Shit that Siri says
- Transform your pictures into promotional vehicles
- You: "I love you."
- Facebook for iPad
- Raven, A new kind of browser
- 'Dart', Google's new programming language
- Thank you
- And so it begins… The Google+ API
- Google Flights
- IFTTT: "If this, then that"
- Social peeing
- LinkedIn makes an Apply button
- Lifelens detects malaria
- Twitter's new image galleries
- Jonas De Ro
- Facebook to launch music service later this month
- Two chat bots talking to each other
- Steve Jobs leaves Apple as CEO
- The internet in 1995 explained by MTV
- A case study of the twitter response on the pukkelpop disaster
- HP ends WebOS, maybe even selling PC division
- Google now tells you the weather for where you're traveling
- Facebook launches Social Design Guidelines
- How browsers work
- The Apple mothership
- Apple most valuable company in the world
- The web within 20 years?
- The First Facebook Presence hotel
- MOVE + LEARN + EAT
- It takes a community to translate twitter...
- A new baby
- Social media now directly influences search results
- The Fantastic Flying Books of Mr. Morris Lessmore
- 3D printed solar panels
- Update Conference
- Facebook Reveals Video Chat Powered by Skype
- Biodiversify your friends
- Shopping on the go just got easier in South Korea
- Youth on the Move
- Zoosh, a practical stopgap until NFC gets here.
- Augmented Reality Cinema
- 60 seconds on the web
- Why all networks will ultimately fail
- Pizza Express iPhone Payment
- Google adds features to it's search
- 140 dB
- iCloud, and the integration with OS X and iOS
- Endless Intrestingness
- 13 mobile web design tools and resources
- 5 reasons to conference
- Facebook studio
- Dot be transfer simplified
- Angry Canvas
- ZeroTouch Interface
- Project Indigo
- Think Insights
- Facebook Announces "Send" Button
- Android Updates at Google I/O
- Youtube becomes Movie Rental Service
- Mega Duplicator Game
- E-commerce, the right way
- Neat ad by Google
- Underwater photography
- Zaha Hadid - Guangzhou Opera
- Nespresso Variations
- Reversed Logo's
- W3C announce working group to develop peer-to-peer browser connections
- Getting things done!
- Google shopping
- Lambo Aventador Short
- Sony under fire again
- Why iPad isn't mobile
- The Node
- Flash games on iPad
- HTC in advance
- Google's driverless car
- Chrome 11 brings better performance
- Shepherding the wind
- Flash banner size optimization tips
- Pill and Pillow
- The Planetarium
Why iPad isn't mobile
iPad is a new kind of portable computer; the Apptop. http://www.3sixty.co.uk/our-thinking/technology/why-ipad-isnt-mobileComment?
The server kept me up. Too much adrenaline.
Hard you say? I thought you were good.
Hold on...here comes the good part...
Mostly Frontend Editor
Uhu. I've got an app for that.
Hello, Jef speaking. Euh… Bert speaking.
Bel Food, Federal Government of Belgium, Humo, Microsoft, Sony Music, Stad Antwerpen, Studio100, Club Med and many many more.
Air, Emakina, LDV United, McCann Erickson, Ogilvy, Openhere, Square Melon, TBWA, These Days and Vintage Productions.
We respect our mission to creating world wide wins for the collective, our clients and ourselves.
Do you have an idea, a product, just a budget or nothing at all? Only one stop: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This website is managed by our internal Twitter accounts and thus reflects our interests in a 1:1 scale. Because we not only want to apply the stuff we learn in current projects but also want to share this knowledge with each one interested, we organize a quarterly digest where we report on all the things everyone should know about, chez AMAI. Do you want to be one of fifteen attendees of the upcomming session on 01/01/70? Pick your slot here!
T +32 3 297 59 98
Samberstraat 69d, 2060 Antwerp
We are AMAI and we are internet addicts.About
Since 2007, we create websites and applications for mobile & desktop, from conception to birth. We work for mini & maxi companies in all kinds of industries, directly or as a subcontractor.
We are proud to present a selection of our handcrafted releases.Portfolio
Although we're currently not looking for new recruits, we're open to your unsolicited application.Jobs